Sunday, April 9, 2017

Meeting up with Friends

Bob and I have decided to stop in Benson, AZ for a couple of weeks before moving on east. On Friday, we drove south to the town of Sierra Vista to pick up a package from the FedEx office there. Sierra Vista doesn't have much, but it does boast TWO FedEx offices; one for air shipments and one for ground shipments. We had a nice long chat with the manager of the ground shipments branch about RVing. It appears to be a very boring office to work in since we were there yakking for fifteen minutes and no one else came in during that time.

On Saturday we drove into Tucson to pick up my early Mothers Day gift from Bob; a new iPad. I had backed up my old mini on iTunes so I was all set for a quick and easy set up. Unfortunately, it was not to be. I had to call Apple for help since my version of iTunes was apparently corrupted. It took a total of over three hours to set up, but it's working well now and I love it.

Our friends, Linda and Chuck, decided to stop in to Benson and stay a couple of nights before heading back to their home in New Mexico. So we got to see them for dinner!

It was so much fun to be able to spend some time with them. We talked, then ate, then talked some more. Our meal at the Horseshoe Cafe right here in town was excellent and we will be back.

Linda and Chuck will be in town for another night so we hope to meet up again with them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment