Sunday, June 18, 2017

Busy in NJ

It has been a long time since my last post and I apologize for the break. What have we been doing?

Bob tweaked my table-top loom stand, giving it a sturdy base for clamping it to the surface.


Much better than the previous base.

Our eldest grandson, Rob, graduated from middle school, and we went to his graduation.

We went out to eat at Rodizio Grill, a Brazilian steakhouse where the meats just keep coming to your table.

Bob and I spent a day working on son Tim's house. Bob insulated and put up sheetrock while my daughter in law, Bernie, and I painted the living room. And Rob learned to use a palm sander, smoothing trim-work.

I donated blood one morning.

We had a French-Toast brunch with Emily at Kristen's house.

Bob and I went to several doctors appointments, getting our annual exams out of the way. Good news--we are healthy!

So, as you can see, we have been very busy. Later this week we start GrandCamp with the little ones. We have not done any socializing with local friends at all, but hope to catch up with folks in July when GrandCamp ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment