Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Back to NJ

Things have been a little crazy around here. I got a call last week from my daughter, Catherine, who needed me in NJ for a bit. She is going through some health issues, and I was happy to be able to fly out and help her. Bob and I didn’t think Auggie would take to air travel well so the two of them stayed back in AZ to hold down the fort. I have a return ticket for December 30, which means that Bob will spend Christmas alone this year. Our neighbors have gone out of their way to invite him to their homes and to support us in prayer; it’s all good. Catherine’s most recent test results are much more promising than originally suspected.

Bob has been working on the house, fixing small things and starting to paint walls. He has offered to save some of the painting for me to do but I told him not to hold back. I’m such a giver, aren’t I?

So now I am experiencing winter in NJ again, and it has been COLD! While Bob enjoys Arizona temperatures in the upper 70s, today’s high here will be 32. Brrrr!!! I think my blood has thinned a bit since we left, over three years ago. We even had snow a few days ago.
I’m not sure how much I will be able to write over the next couple of weeks, dear blog reader, but if I have a chance, I will check in.



No comments:

Post a Comment