Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Update

We have had good news about my daughter. Her most recent tests came back with good results, so while she will still have to have surgery, it won’t be until January 29th and it will be more preventative. That means that I can go back to be with Bob and Auggie for a month before I return to help out with Catherine’s recuperation.

In the meantime, I am enjoying being with my grandchildren and visiting with family. Catherine had a cooking lesson with my son in law, Anthony, who makes the best mushroom enchiladas. Even the tortillas and tomatillo salsa were made from scratch. Yum!

My dear friend from Ravelry, Jeen, was kind enough to send me one of her handwoven scarves to keep my neck warm.
Thank you, Jeen, and thank you to all who have lifted up my daughter and me in prayer these last couple of weeks. 

We are getting ready for Christmas, so I wish you all a very happy holiday filled with family, friends, and love.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Great news about your daughter--this should mean a much happier holiday time for your family. LOVE the scarf! I have admired Jeen's work on Ravelry, and how wonderful a friend for you.

    ReplyDelete