Friday, May 18, 2018

The Past Two Weeks

The time has just flown by since we arrived back on NJ. Daughter Kristen and I have been going to the gym just about every morning...she joined, and I get to go as her guest. It feels good to move.

Our son in law, Anthony, graduated last week from Stockton College with his Bachelors of Science degree in Chemistry. We are very proud of him!
Here he is with my daughter, Emily, and their two daughters, Quinn and Eve.

I finished my Hearts Band.
And wove a short one I’m calling Tiny Circles, using a little rigid heddle from Vävkompaniet.


Bob and I went to the movies to see Black Panther this week. I had seen it with Catherine in March but Bob never saw it. He enjoyed it, as I knew he would!

Other than that, we are dealing with the weather. It started raining last Saturday here and has rained daily since then. We hear it should clear up by next Friday. Ugh. I remember reading my great grandmother’s diary where one day’s entry said only “Rain. Rain, rain, rain.”

I know how she felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment