Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Mardi Gras Parade

Bob sailed through his cataract surgery on his left eye yesterday, and the doctor was very pleased when he checked the eye this morning. Bob is feeling much more like himself today, having slept much of yesterday afternoon. Next Monday the right eye will be addressed.

After the quick visit to the eye surgeon this morning with Bob, I got ready for today’s event: the park’s Mardi Gras parade. Our harmonica group played When the Saints Go Marching In for the crowds that lined the parade route.


We sure have a fun time with our harmonicas!

I realized that I neglected to post a photo of my finished temperature blanket. I finally finished weaving in all the ends a week or so ago.
We are enjoying beautiful weather here now, with temperatures in the 70s and 80s this week. Glorious! Only a week ago we saw snow on the mountains that surround this area, but now winter has finally ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment