Saturday, June 1, 2019

South Jersey Spinners and Handweavers Meeting

I was fortunate to be a part of the local spinners and weavers guild when we lived in NJ, and it was very hard to say goodbye to them. Fortunately, on some of our visits to NJ I can attend the guild’s last meeting of the season, which was what I did today. What a joy to see my old friends and to be able to make new ones! On the June meeting the group has a show and tell session which is always great fun. Plus they have  a potluck, too, with lots of time to socialize. I brought my red PVC loom which was well received.

Here are some of the projects that were completed this year by the very talented SJGSH members. Various items were knitted, crocheted, handspun, woven, beaded, sewn, felted, or tatted.  I wish I could have gotten good shots of every project to show here.
















Very inspiring!


No comments:

Post a Comment