Sunday, January 5, 2020

Crafting Catchup

December was a busy month for me, craftwise, and I wanted to share some of my finished projects.

It being Christmas time, I had to make a little gnome and a tiny Santa, about 3 1/2” tall. And a reindeer that ended up being used on a wreath.


I made a few mice, using Alan Dart’s marvelous patterns found here. First off was a little monk.
I decided I needed more mice, so Will Makepeace flew off my needles.
And a friend received this little guy from me as a thank you for all the help she has given me in the Fiber Arts group.
I just couldn’t stop! Next came a couple of Valentines Day mice, to decorate a shadow box I had Bob hang for me.
And I’ve just finished my version of Seamus O’Mouse, my little leprechaun.

I can’t promise there won’t be more, for each holiday we celebrate here in Mesa. I must keep my shadow box current, of course!

A couple of other projects included a baby Yoda...
...a tops turvy doll...
...and a cactus tea cosy.

Whew! That’s a lot of knitting and crocheting for one month!

No comments:

Post a Comment