Thursday, August 28, 2014

My Capelet

I must apologize for missing yesterday's blog posting, if indeed anyone is reading this! Things are brewing on the house sale and I hope to have news soon.

In the meantime, I recently finished a crochet project that I wanted to share.  It is a little capelet to wear over my (one) dressy dress.  I'd like to wear it to our son's wedding in October, and I am pleased with the end result.  What do you think?  It was from a free pattern I found called Graceful Shells Poncho and you can see it here:  http://www.maggiescrochet.com/pages/graceful-shells-poncho-free-crochet-pattern. My yarn was a cotton that I found in my stash, a cone of worsted weight.  No name, I'm afraid.
This blog so far has been a little of this and a little of that, as my life continues to transition.  Stay tuned--it will get better

No comments:

Post a Comment