Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Crafting in New England

I realized that I have not shown you, dear blog reader, what I’ve been working on lately. My temperature blanket continues to grow daily.
I have a number of specialty heddles from Stoorstalka and Vävstuga that I want to protect so I took a pair of quilted pillow shams from a thrift store and sewed up pouches for each of my heddles.

I’ve been weaving, too. Here is the eight shaft, 9 1/2” wide Leclerc Voyageur loom that I purchased from my friend, Jeen.
She had sold it to me all warped up for a sampler project and I’ve been having fun using her notes and weaving blocks of patterns. It’s fun to see the designs that appear on the loom.

Bob has been working on his carvings and has made a goat and a horse. I’m very impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment