Sunday, August 14, 2022

Moving Along but still in PA

Bob and I left Manheim, PA on Sunday morning, heading west. We crossed the mighty Susquehanna River before noon and continued on.


Our GPS kept trying to reroute us around the four under-the-mountain tunnels along the Pennsylvania Turnpike but we were familiar with the route and didn’t deviate our course.

We are spending just one night outside of Pittsburgh before moving on to Ohio tomorrow. While outside, Bob noticed this little creature about the size of a hamster sitting near the coach. Rather than running away, it froze in fear when we got close. I took this picture, then used Google Photos to identify it as a vole.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen one before.

We’ll be two nights at our next stop in Ohio which will be nice. I’m feeling better but still tire easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment