Wednesday, March 29, 2017

A Little of This, a Little of That

I have been struggling all week to keep my mind off KC. Enter obsessive knitting! My pile of new knitted dishcloths has grown to number 18, all made in the last couple of weeks, and I think I'm done with making them. Some are now in my drawer, replacing my old worn out ones, and some are piled up as gifts to my children when we return to NJ. Don't they look pretty in a stack?

I also have been doing some card weaving on this band that makes me long for the road again.

On Sunday Bob and I went to the season's-end appreciation luncheon for the hard working volunteers of the park. We had worked four events, but there were some who had been there for many more than that. About 25 were present, but I think more might have attended if it hadn't been a pot luck.

We we are winding things down this week in preparation for being on the move again, which is very exciting for us. Bob played golf with the 9-Holers one last time, earning his best score yet (47) as well as a cash prize for being one of the best scorers for the day. Way to go, Bob! He has also been replacing the towel racks in the bathroom that have developed rust spots. Sometimes it's just the little things that make you smile.

I've started using the Blogo App to put out the blog, since I can no longer add photos when composing it on my iPad or iPhone. Blogo is free and much easier to use than Blogger. I'm not sure why Google can't fix all the issues with Blogger but at least I've found something that works.

1 comment:

  1. Dishcothes can be very soothing. Good hospital waiting room projects...

    ReplyDelete