Saturday, August 12, 2017

Third Bologiversary

Today marks the third anniversary of the start of this blog. It's amazing how much fun it is to write, and I'm sorry I didn't start one years ago. Big thanks to my friend, April, for encouraging me to get one started in the first place!

We arrive in Adrian, MN yesterday, after going through a lot of beatiful farm area. Many of these farms have windmills as well as crops.

Today I spent the entire day on a sewing project, cutting up some chambray, machine-quilting it, and sewing it into a purse that I call Lily's Bag. Lily was a sweet schnoodle who brought much joy to her human mom and dad, my sister Gail and her husband Mark. Lily passed away last year and has been greatly missed. I enjoyed weaving inkle bands and making Lily custom collars, and I had some of the band left that I wanted to use in a special project.

And here is the bag. Just the perfect size for a phone and a few essentials. I will think of Lily when I use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment