Sunday, September 10, 2017

A Visit to the Farmers Market

There's just something about a farmer's market that is so small-town, even when it's in a city. A farmer's market gathers community together. Bob and I went to the Miles City farmers market on Saturday morning.

We came away with more than just fresh vegetables. We chatted with people and enjoyed the lovely late-summer morning as we went from booth to booth. Then we walked around the classic car show that gathered right next door.

I just love antique cars and RVs!

This was Bob's favorite. If we ever win the lottery, I'll buy him one of these beauties.

Later, we returned home and I crocheted myself a pair of slippers. Now I'm all ready for fall weather and cold floors.

While I crocheted, Bob worked on getting a cable signal to the television. We were only getting four stations, even though we were hooked up to campground cable. Something must be loose somewhere, because when Bob ran the cable line out through the edge of the slideout and hooked it up directly, we suddenly got over a hundred channels. I have no doubt that Bob will figure out what's wrong and have it fixed in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment