Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Crafting

I have been as busy as a bee the last couple of days, finishing my Flower Band...

...sewing another Tag Along Bag (this one with fabric from Back Porch Quilts--what a great shop!)

...and whipping up a couple of cord tamers to keep my cabinet a wee bit more organized.

These took just a few minutes to sew, since my sewing machine and iron were already out. That's the time consuming part, the set up, so little projects like this get postponed until I can tack them onto the end of another one. I used my Kam Snaps for closures--gosh, I love finding ways to use them!

The wind howled today, strong enough to blow our door out of Bob's hand when he opened it to take Auggie for his walk. The rain held off all day, though, and it is supposed to start a little later this evening and continue most of the night. I drove over to the quilt/yarn shop and picked up a few more fat quarters for future projects.

Since we are expecting rain we have one of our slideouts in. We seem to get water in the coach if the rain is driving from a certain direction, which is minimized if that slidout is not extended. We'll have to get that looked at when we are settled this winter. Fortunately we still have plenty of room to move around with only three slides out.

No comments:

Post a Comment