Thursday, September 26, 2019

Pebble Weave, the Riverwalk, and Rosemount Museum

Bob and I spent Wednesday puttering around. Auggie got a bath and a blow dry (he loves the hair dryer) and I warped up my little Ashford Sample-It Loom with 10/2 cotton, using directions from Andean Pebble Weave on Inkle Looms by Laverne Waddington. This is a great book and well worth getting if you are interested in pickup patterns. My band is 1/4” wide and you can see my little star motifs.
It was a beautiful sunset Wednesday night.
On Thursday Bob and I returned to Pueblo to walk the Riverwalk with Retha and Mike. We had a lovely walk, not very long, but quite pleasant with temperatures in the low 70s.
After our walk we popped into Bruce’s Alehouse for a very nice lunch, then drove over to Rosemount Museum for a tour of this amazing mansion.
We were not allowed to take photographs of the inside of this magnificent home but if you want to see photos you can click here. It is well worth a visit if you are in Pueblo.
Bob and I said our goodbyes to Retha and Mike and will see them again somewhere down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment