Monday, September 30, 2019

Questa, NM

Bob and I left Pueblo, CO for Questa on Sunday morning and within minutes our GPS cord failed. The tip actually fell off. Fortunately, before it shut itself down for lack of power I was able to take screenshots of the directions. This helped immensely because as we drove south towards New Mexico we lost all cell phone service. I had to direct Bob when to turn based on the photographed instructions. Almost old-school!

Bob had his own problems. The winds picked up about a half hour after we left the campground and gusts of wind kept pushing the motorhome towards oncoming traffic. Or off the road. Neither option was a pleasant thought. It was a long four hours!

But we arrived safely and have settled in for the next eight days.  We are looking forward to exploring this area.
The view from our campsite 

Internet is poor here and cell service is as well so posts may be short but I’ll try to keep the blog updated, dear blog reader. I’m sure I’ll have a lot to tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment