Monday, September 23, 2019

We Arrive in Pueblo, CO

Bob and I made it safely out of the Rocky Mountains on Sunday, with Bob doing his usual great job navigating tight turns and steep hills while I focused on crocheting a pumpkin. I don’t know what other co-pilots do, but when the road gets hairy I can’t look. And I got a fall decoration out of it so all is good.
The views out the window were spectacular as we drove south to Pueblo. Colorado is a very beautiful state.

The other day I added a little something to the backpack purse I sewed up, but haven’t shown it here. I thought the sewists out there might like to see it. It’s a purse organizer with lots of pockets that rolls up and fits very nicely inside the bag I made.
I was very happy with how it improved the functionality of the bag, and it can be taken out and moved to another purse as needed. Click on the above link for directions on how to make one.

Today (Monday) Bob and I drove into the town of Pueblo, CO and met up with our good friends, Retha and Mike, who are in town for an RV rally. We ate lunch together at a nice spot called DC’s on B Street.
Later we went back with our friends to their RV and had a nice visit.

Our park in Mesa, AZ has been experiencing some rain lately. This photo was taken showing the area of the dog park and tennis courts. As you can see, it’s now a swimming hole for the dogs.
Hopefully all that water will have drained away in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment