Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ogallala, NE


Our trip from Lincoln on the eastern end of Nebraska to Ogallala, about an hour or so east of the western end was uneventful. Nebraska is big and wide, and the topography gradually changed from the wide-open and flat farmlands to rolling hills.



It was an easy trip, all highway except for a couple of miles at the beginning and 3/4 of a mile at the end. Getting closer to Idaho!

I have not been crafting much so I pulled out my tatting shuttle and made a tiny heart. It may go on a piece of stationery one day.


I’m also starting a little knitting project since I haven’t made a dishcloth in a while. 

Today we are headed for Cheyenne, Wyoming for the night. We’ve never camped in Wyoming although we’ve driven through parts of it.

1 comment:

  1. You drove past my sister's area of Wyoming today. She is near Register Cliffs and can see Scotts Bluff from her front window (on a clear day).

    It's a pretty area.

    ReplyDelete