Monday, January 4, 2016

Tire Issues

I have spent a bit of time weaving today, but I find myself holding back. The warping part of this project takes so much more time than the weaving and I want to savor the weaving part of it! So I spend hours on the set up each weekend but weave in time blocks of 15 minutes or a half hour at a time. Panel #2 of my color gamp is looking good.  

As you can see, I am done with the greens and have moved on to the yellow/reds, and am already more than halfway done with the weaving. I'd like to make this panel last for a few days, anyway.

Bob has been noticing that one of our tires, the inside back left dually, has been losing air steadily since we've been in NM. If you have been a long-time reader of my blog you'll probably recall the story of our blowout in Livingston, TX. Not wishing to repeat that experience, we called our roadside assistance company, Coachnet, and had them come out today to replace that tire.

I just can't get over the cost of these tires! Over $800 to replace one--yikes! It's something we need, though, and when the dealership inspects it, we may get some money back if the leak was caused by a defect (as opposed to a puncture.)  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment