Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ten Things You May Not Know About Me

Here are ten things you may or may not know about me.

1.  I don't eat wheat,because it makes my heart race like I've had five cups of coffee.

2.  As a teenager I had a diary in which I described a life that I made up.  I hid it between two studs in the closet of my childhood room and for all I know, it is still there.

3.  In high school I only applied to one college and had no back up plan.  The college attracted ten applicants for each one accepted.  I got in.

4.  Jobs I've had include working in a bakery, a kennel, a riding stable, two veterinary hospitals, a grocery store, a lingerie shop, a cross stitch store, and a fabric shop.  All that was prior to becoming a speech language pathologist.

5.  I have not used shampoo for three and a half years.  Instead, I use a baking soda mixture to wash my hair and a vinegar solution to rinse.

6.  I have always been an early riser, and love mornings.

7.  I love to give advice.

8.  I used to fantasize about living in France.  That was before I realized that speaking French did not really come naturally to me, and that French people switch to English when they hear me trying to speak their language.

9.  I don't understand people who don't have hobbies.

10.  I hate scary movies.  Hate them.  Action movies with suspense are fine, but nothing with demons or crazed killers, thank-yew-very-much.

No comments:

Post a Comment