Monday, June 15, 2015

Hot Day

Today marked the first day of the grandchildren's last week of school. I went over to my daughter's house early to see the boys off and marveled, as I always do, at the lunches she prepares for them.
This one is typical. I never had lunches like this as a child!

When it was time to walk the boys to the bus stop Indie got his first walk. He did quite well on leash. His foster mom sure did a fine job with these puppies.
I am working on a crochet project for my youngest grandchild, Eve, whose birthday is coming up. I hope to have some photos tomorrow, but now it is all parts that I am making.

Bob and I took a drive over to a new store that just opened last week, called Kohls Off-Aisle. It apparently is the first store of its kind, an outlet store for Kohls. Prices are 60-80% off retail. We picked up a few bargains including some sneakers and shorts for Bob and some cropped pants for me. We will keep an eye on this place while we are here.

Another scorcher of a day! We are grateful for our AC.

No comments:

Post a Comment