Monday, August 8, 2016

Summing up the Past Few Days

It has been a few days since I have posted, and I apologize. We have had some problems setting up our internet connection and without that, I can't blog. Very frustrating.

To sum up our last couple of days in Massachusetts, Bob and I went with my sister Cheryl and my niece, Khloe, to the Audubon Society in Worcester for a walk in the woods.
Worcester is the second largest city in MA and it is pretty amazing to find this large piece of protected and undeveloped land in the middle of suburbia. We had a lovely walk, before stopping for lunch at JP's Restaurant Pub in Westboro, MA. They served up some great seafood for us. Then we just had to go to this place: 
Hebert's Candy Mansion in Shrewsbury makes the most delicious chocolates (and some great ice cream, too.) We said farewell to Cheryl and Khloe and returned to our campsite to start packing up for our trip back to NJ.

On Saturday we retraced the trip that we took a week before, and had no trouble reversing our route. It was good to be back again.

Sunday was a quiet day, but Monday Bob and I helped out our daughter by setting up grandson Ben with a new bed in his room and new blinds on the window. The smile on Ben's face made it all worth it.

I spent the evening weaving off the rest of my Sunna Heddle band and watching the Olympics. I will post photos after I wash the band.


No comments:

Post a Comment