Thursday, November 20, 2014

Monday November 18, 2014

We had a quiet weekend here at our campground. On Friday Bob and I went to our niece's house to see her and my adorable grand niece and  grand nephew, 2 yrs and 8 months old respectively.  We had a nice visit and had fun catching up.

I spent some time warping my Baby Macomber loom for dish towels. Not done yet-- I am enjoying the process in short bursts rather than a marathon warping session.

Yesterday my sister Gail and her husband Mark came to the campground for a visit.  It was great to see them!  We made loads of plans for the next couple of weeks, and took a walk around the campground. 



Later, Bob and I secured everything and drove the MH to an RV repair place for an estimate on the damage to the body of the coach done by the blowout. We should have a quote later this week hopefully.  

After dumping tanks on our return Bob and I went to the Belton Visitors Center to check out the area activities.  There is a lot to do and see around here, and we look forward to some new experiences.

We have had our bedroom smoke detector go off every other night since it was installed. Not exactly conducive for a good night's sleep! We think it is too close to our ceiling fan--time to move it!

No comments:

Post a Comment