Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Butterflies and Bunnies

My day started with some crafting. I pulled my sewing machine out from under the bed and started cutting a bunny out of some handwoven fabric that I had designed for niece Lori's baby. My friend Darcy arrived for a knitting lesson, so I switched gears and showed her how to cast on and do a knit stitch. She picked it right up. I had finished knitting my butterfly washcloth yesterday, and started another one.

Darcy left after a bit and I finished up the bunny. I love the way it came out!

On Tuesday afternoon a produce vendor brings his truck into the campground, and Bob and I went to see what he had. There was a full assortment of fruits and vegetables and we bought a variety of them. I found myself wishing I had bought more oranges--they were just picked and the best I ever had.

Bob has been working on installing a sprinkler-type fire extinguisher under the bedroom floor, over the Diesel engine. It took him a couple of hours yesterday and another couple today, but it's in.  Now if we ever have an engine fire the extinguisher should put it right out, probably before we even know it's on fire.  Makes me feel a lot better to know it's there!

Today was windy, with highs in the 70's. Quite pleasant. It sure doesn't feel like December in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment