Thursday, December 4, 2014

Running With the Big Dogs

Today I completed the second half of my driving course from the RV Driving School. I learned how to parallel park, worked on backing in to a site, and drove through some pretty narrow turns and streets.  I felt pretty confident at the end of it and now I know I can drive our motorhome. I'm pretty proud of myself, truth be told. Bob has been very supportive and encouraging which also helps a lot. And my instructor Glyn was wonderful.

The weather turned beautiful and warm this afternoon after a foggy start, so we sat outside and read. Later on Bob and I took Auggie to the dog park and he had a blast racing around with three Golden Retrievers and a Labrador Retrievers. It was so cute to see him trying to lead the pack.

He also tried out the agility course, going over jumps, climbing barriers, and going through the tunnel. I think we will work the course every day and see how much he improves. 

In the evening Bob and I went out to dinner to celebrate the completion of the course. We went to Cheddars and had a really good meal. A perfect end to a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment