Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

For 2015 I resolve to accomplish the following:

1.  Become a licensed driver of this motorhome, and share the driving with Bob.
2.  Weave a couple of shawls on my new 28" Ashford Knitters Loom.
3.  Knit some dishcloths as gifts.  And do more knitting in general.
4.  Spend less time reading and more time creating things.
5.  Exercise daily (I have been trying to walk 1/2 hour each day and would like to increase that amount of time whenever possible.)
6.  Lose some weight and keep it off (can you even make a New Year's Resolution list without that one?)
7.  Visit South Dakota. We missed it in 2014 but I want to see it in the fall of 2015.
8.  Floss daily (I am a bit spotty on this one, so I plan to be more consistent.)
9.  Continue blogging 5x/week, sharing all of our adventures, our travels, and our daily lives.
10.  Do some braiding, some spinning, some sewing, some crocheting...

Happy New Year, lovely blog readers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment