Thursday, July 9, 2015

30% Chance of Crafting

On Wednesday the weather was hot, muggy, and was threatening to rain all day. The boys decided they wanted an "at home day," to do some craft activities. I told my sister Cheryl on the phone that there was a 30% chance of rain, and she said, " Oh, you mean a 30% chance of crafting?" She's so clever :)

Daughter Kristen had bought several Minecraft kits to assemble so I brought one out for the boys to do. They had fun punching out the pieces and assembling them. I remember making kits like that as a child--it brought back very fond memories.
I also did a little crafting, working on my new Jonathan Seidel Card Loom to weave a cord for it. I'll talk more about that loom in a future post.

The weather held off enough so that we got a nice swim in, and the boys got some reading done and watched one of our movies, "Lassie: The Painted Hills." They seemed to like it and I enjoyed it as well. It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment